Monday, April 14, 2014

WAITING...

Waiting for someone to take my hand. Waiting for something. They say patience is a virtue, but what does it mean if nothing is what it gets you? Struggle. Pain. Sorrow. How much more of this can I handle? Standing idle? With my back glued to the wall, I’m at a standstill…
Still, I wait for you, and I pray to God that you’re waiting for me too. Because here in my silence, I’m silently screaming. Here in my solitude, I can’t keep from dreaming. A dreamer, but that is what I’ll always be...

Be mine forever, but I’ve never met you. Hold me tightly, but I’ve never felt you. So I’ll wait. Despite what others are into, I will wait. No matter what people do, I will wait. Even if it takes until I’m sixty-two, I will wait...

You are mine and I am yours, and nothing on this earth can shut that door. So when you find me, I’ll be here…

Waiting…

No comments:

Post a Comment